Last modified: July 2018
MyFirestorm LLC (“Firestorm”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its
compliance with this policy (the “Policy”).
This Policy describes the types of information Firestorm may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit the website located at www.myfirestorm.com (the “Website”) or use the Firestorm services
(the Website and services are collectively referred to as the “Services”), and Firestorm’s practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information Firestorm collects:
- On the Website or otherwise through the Services.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Firestorm.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and Firestorm and the Services.
- When you interact with Firestorm’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- At Firestorm meetings and events.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link
to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand Firestorm’s policies and practices regarding your
information and how Firestorm will treat it. If you do not agree with Firestorm’s policies and
practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this
Firestorm makes changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy
periodically for updates.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
information to or on the Website. Firestorm does not knowingly collect personal information from
children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or
through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Services, use any
of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself
to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name
you may use. If Firestorm learns it has collected or received personal information from a child under 13
without verification of parental consent, Firestorm will delete that information. If you believe
Firestorm might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
3. INFORMATION MYFIRESTORM COLLECTS ABOUT YOU AND HOW
MYFIRESTORM COLLECTS IT
Firestorm collects several types of information from and about users of Firestorm’s Services, including
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
number (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- Obtained from photos, videos or other images of you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
Firestorm collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other
- Photographs, videos or other images taken at Firestorm events.
- From third parties, for example, Firestorm’s business partners.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
The information Firestorm collects on or through Firestorm’s Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use the Services, posting material, or requesting further
services. Firestorm may also ask you for information when you contact us and when you report a
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Firestorm.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order.
- Your search queries on or through the Website.
- Information you provide at Firestorm meetings or events.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of
the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website. Services or third parties (collectively, “User
Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although Firestorm limits access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect
or impenetrable. Additionally, Firestorm cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or
Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, Firestorm cannot and does
not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(b) Information MyFirestorm Collects Through Automatic Data
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, Firestorm may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns,
- Details of your visits, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and
resources that you access and use on the Website or Application.
- Information about your device, computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
system and browser type.
The information Firestorm collects automatically may include personal information, or Firestorm may
it or associate it with personal information Firestorm collects in other ways or receive from third
It helps us to improve Firestorm’s Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service,
by enabling Firestorm to:
- Estimate Firestorm’s audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Firestorm’s Website according to
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Firestorm’s Website.
The technologies MyFirestorm uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However,
you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of Firestorm’s Website. Unless you
when you direct your browser to Firestorm’s Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Firestorm’s Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Firestorm’s
Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and Firestorm’s e-mails may contain small electronic files
web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying
system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These third
information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your
personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Firestorm does not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you
any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible
5. DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
The Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party
accessed through the Website honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
6. HOW FIRESTORM USES YOUR INFORMATION
Firestorm uses information that Firestorm collects about you or that you provide to Firestorm,
including any personal information:
- To present Firestorm’s Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Firestorm.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out Firestorm’s obligations and enforce Firestorm’s rights arising from any contracts
entered into between you and Firestorm, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Firestorm’s Services or any products or services Firestorm offers or
provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Firestorm’s Website.
- To allow you access to third party service provider accounts.
- Hosting and backend infrastructure purposes.
- Displaying content from external platforms.
- Registration and authentication.
- Handling payments.
- Commercial affiliation.
- Marketing and advertising,
- Infrastructure monitoring,
- Interaction with support and feedback platforms,
- Managing support and contact requests,
- In any other way Firestorm may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Firestorm may use the information it has collected from you to enable it to display advertisements to
Firestorm’s advertisers' target audiences. Even though Firestorm does not disclose your personal
information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an
advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Firestorm may disclose aggregated information about Firestorm’s users, and information that does not
identify any individual, without restriction.
Firestorm may disclose personal information that Firestorm collects or you provide as described in this
- To Firestorm’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties Firestorm uses to support Firestorm’s
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Firestorm's assets, whether
as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal
information held by Firestorm about Firestorm’s Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Firestorm may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or
and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If Firestorm believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of Firestorm, Firestorm’s customers or others. This includes exchanging information with
other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Photos, videos and other images of you, as set forth in the Membership Agreement, may be used for
any purpose identified in this Policy or as determined by Firestorm.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your
account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at admin@MyFirestorm.com to request access to, correct or delete any
personal information that you have provided to us or change your information in your account. Firestorm
cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Firestorm may not
accommodate a request to change information if Firestorm believes the change would violate any law or
legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain
viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed
responsible for ensuring Firestorm has an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and
10. CONTACT INFORMATION