Join us for a quick one hour meeting to learn more about our organization, the Downtown Denver (Fri) Chapter, and how being a member will help you accomplish your goals!
- Day: Fridays
- Time: 8:15am - 9:30am
Outcome-driven dynamic Executive Leader versed in creating and executing strategy for organizations looking to transform the way they work via the implementation of processes and systems to automate standardize and scale the business
• Provided strategic direction and in-depth analysis to generate business cases and provide consultation to automate and standardize operations within Korn Ferry Digital recognizing over $5M of revenue and over $1M in cost savings.
• Developed multiple programs to improve the human experience and employee retention via title harmonization career path visibility and improved onboarding processes.
• Appointed as the due diligence and integration leader during the acquisition of Miller Heiman Group by Korn Ferry. Through communication and collaboration Alison led the team to realize over $1M in headcount savings as well as reconcile financials to add over $3.6M of backlog missing during the transition.
• Managed the global rollout of NetSuite across 40 subsidiaries in a phased approach that led to the successful implementation and integration between Salesforce and NetSuite to realize long-term benefits from Lead-to-Cash process automation.
Passions and Interests
• Always on the move Alison enjoys CrossFit skiing and snowboarding hiking scuba diving and golfing.
• Alison is a travel and culture enthusiast. Always looking to grow and learn not just for her career but also for her personal development.
• Her dog Hunter is as energetic as she is. He can be found swimming laps at doggie daycare during the summer and loves frolicking in the snow during the winter.
• BA of Mathematics Grinnell College
• MBA in Corporate Strategy Management Professional Accounting and International Business Gabelli School fo Business at Fordham University
• Project Management Professional PMI
• Professional Certificate in Agile Practices Duke University