Last modified: January 2016
MyFirestorm LLC ("MyFirestorm”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information MyFirestorm may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at www.myfirestorm.com (the "Website") or use the MyFirestorm services (the Website and services are collectively referred to as the “Services”), and MyFirestorm’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information MyFirestorm collects:
· On the Website or through the Services.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and MyFirestorm.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and MyFirestorm and the Services.
· When you interact with MyFirestorm’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· MyFirestorm offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MyFirestorm or any third party; or
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. MyFirestorm does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If MyFirestorm learns it has collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, MyFirestorm will delete that information. If you believe MyFirestorm might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at admin@MyFirestorm.com.
3. INFORMATION MYFIRESTORM COLLECTS ABOUT YOU AND HOW MYFIRESTORM COLLECTS IT
MyFirestorm collects several types of information from and about users of MyFirestorm’s Services, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("Personal Information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
MyFirestorm collects this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, MyFirestorm’s business partners.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
The information MyFirestorm collects on or through MyFirestorm’s Services may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, posting material, or requesting further services. MyFirestorm may also ask you for information when you contact us and when you report a problem.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact MyFirestorm.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order.
· Your search queries on or through the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website. Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although MyFirestorm limits access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, MyFirestorm cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, MyFirestorm cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(b) Information MyFirestorm Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, MyFirestorm may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or Application.
· Information about your device, computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information MyFirestorm collects automatically may include personal information, or MyFirestorm may maintain it or associate it with personal information MyFirestorm collects in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve MyFirestorm’s Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling MyFirestorm to:
· Estimate MyFirestorm’s audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize MyFirestorm’s Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to MyFirestorm’s Website.
The technologies MyFirestorm uses for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of MyFirestorm’s Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on MyFirestorm’s Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and MyFirestorm’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit MyFirestorm, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
MyFirestorm does not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
5. DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
The Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services accessed through the Website honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
6. HOW MYFIRESTORM USES YOUR INFORMATION
MyFirestorm uses information that MyFirestorm collects about you or that you provide to MyFirestorm, including any personal information:
· To present MyFirestorm’s Services and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from MyFirestorm.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out MyFirestorm’s obligations and enforce MyFirestorm’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and MyFirestorm, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to MyFirestorm’s Services or any products or services MyFirestorm offers or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on MyFirestorm’s Website.
· To allow you access to third party service provider accounts
· Hosting and backend infrastructure purposes
· Displaying content from external platforms
· Registration and authentication
· Handling payments
· Commercial affiliation
· Infrastructure monitoring
· Interaction with support and feedback platforms
· Managing support and contact requests
· In any other way MyFirestorm may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
MyFirestorm may use the information it has collected from you to enable it to display advertisements to MyFirestorm’s advertisers' target audiences. Even though MyFirestorm does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
MyFirestorm may disclose aggregated information about MyFirestorm’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To MyFirestorm’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties MyFirestorm uses to support MyFirestorm’s business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MyFirestorm's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MyFirestorm about MyFirestorm’s Services users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
MyFirestorm may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If MyFirestorm believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MyFirestorm, MyFirestorm’s customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at admin@MyFirestorm.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us or change your information in your account. MyFirestorm cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. MyFirestorm may not accommodate a request to change information if MyFirestorm believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION